Bob Evans Farms or Bob Evans is an American restaurants chain. Bob Evans founded this restaurant chain in 1948. Their delicious and nutritious breakfast menu makes their brand special. Their breakfast menu makes them popular which is served all day long. The company is proud of using only farm fresh ingredients that are mostly produced from their own facilities. Their famous item is their frozen sausages which are the key behind the brand’s rapid growth. The restaurant chain provides delighted diners with farm fresh goodness and excellent customer service.
To understand the customer needs better, the company conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called Bob Evans Listens. For this, you have to visit the survey website www.bobevanslistens.smg.com where you can share valuable feedback about your recent dining experience. After completing the Bob Evans Survey, you will receive a validation code which can be redeemed on the next visit and enjoy a Surprise reward on your next visit.
What is Bob Evans Survey about?
The Bob Evans customer survey is organized to know about the customers’ satisfaction and understand their requirements and expectation from the company. Participants in the survey should share their opinion and feedback honestly while taking the survey as it matters to Bob Evans for further improvements. As a reward for sharing your experience and valuable time to complete the survey, you will be provided with a validation code which you can redeem on your next visit. The survey questions are based on the following aspects.
- The overall level of satisfaction with Bob Evans
- Restaurant atmosphere when you visited
- Cleanliness at the restaurant
- The accuracy in the order
- Staff’s behavior
- Your level of satisfaction with the taste of food and price of food
- Problems faced during your visit to Bob Evans.
- Staff courteousness in their overall behavior
- Would you recommend the brand to your friends?
Bob Evans Survey Rules
The following rules and requirements for Bob Evans survey.
- Purchase receipt is required for participating in the survey.
- The survey is open only for the legal residents of America.
- The guest survey is available in only English and Spanish.
- You must have the basic knowledge of any of these two languages.
- You must be 18 years or older while taking this survey.
- The single receipt is valid only for one guest survey.
- You should complete the survey within 3 days after your recent visit.
- No purchase is required to redeem the validation code.
How to complete Bob Evans Survey
Recent purchase receipt from a participating restaurant is required to enter the online survey. Each receipt is valid for only one entry to the guest survey. The required information that you will be asked to enter while the survey will be printed on your receipt. To complete the survey properly you have to follow the below steps.
- Go to the survey website at bobevanslistens.smg.com
- Select the preferred language by clicking the language option.
- Enter the 20-digit survey code which is written on your receipt.
- Click on the Start button and begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions asked to the best of your knowledge.
- Then enter the required details and click submit.
- At the end of the survey, you will be provided with a validation code, note down your validation code.
- Take your receipt and survey validation code to redeem the reward on your next visit.
Bob Evans Survey Rewards
Once you complete the Bob Evans guest satisfaction survey successfully, you will receive a validation code that can be used on your next visit to one of their restaurants. You will get a surprise reward when you use this validation code. As a customer, you are free to express your views, whether it is positive or negative. Your feedback will help them understand the areas where they need to make improvements. You must redeem the offer within 3 weeks of initial purchase and you are not allowed to exchange or transfer the validation code with someone.
If you have any doubts or queries about the survey please contact Bob Evans customer service.
Phone number: 866-616-6464.