For the best outdoor shopping experience, Field & Stream remains one of the best options. Surprisingly, they don’t want to stop there and want to keep improving their services. They have organized a Customer Satisfaction Survey that will help them in making your buying experience even better than before.
It offers you, the buyer, great opportunity to share the level of your satisfaction with the management so that they can raise their game if necessary.
Equally important, you also get rewards just by participating in the Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey available at www.tellfieldandstream.smg.com/. Keep reading for details regarding the Field & Stream Survey.
What is the survey for?
The survey aims at collecting data on the following fields.
- How you would rate the satisfaction as far as your most recent visit is concerned.
- The quality of services that you received
- How you feel about the prices of goods.
- How the staff behaved towards you or around you
- How fast you were served
- You also get to rate the accuracy of your order depending on what you ordered and what you were served with
- The hygiene as well as the cleanliness of the store that you visited
- A chance to air out any other issue that is not covered by the survey questions.
Rules and Requirements
You need to satisfy some requirements and follow a few rules to participate in the survey. Follow the below-mentioned rules and requirements necessary for participating in the Field & Stream Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- You can only be an eligible participant of this survey if you are a legal resident of Canada, the United Kingdom or the United States of America.
- You need a receipt which means that you can only participate after purchasing a field and stream shop.
- The minimum age of the participant must be 13 years to be eligible to participate in the Survey.
- The Survey is only available in 2 languages i.e. English and Spanish. Hence to participate in the survey, you need to have an understanding of any of these languages.
- You should participate in the survey within seven days of visiting their shop.
- You are not eligible if you are a sponsor, subsidiary, employee, or a relative of all the three sets of people.
- You can neither sell nor transfer the validation code coupon.
- One visit can only facilitate one offer.
- Ensure that you use the validation code, that you receive after participating in the survey, within 30 days of receiving it.
- An Internet-enabled device such as a laptop, desktop, tab or smartphone is a requirement.
- You also need a reliable internet connection.
- Another requirement is a survey invitation, which is a receipt containing a survey code.
How to complete the survey
- Visit the official website of the survey www.tellfieldandstream.smg.com
- Enter the values in the required fields as asked that would include total purchase amount, transaction date, transaction number, register number, and store number. Fortunately, they are all on the receipt.
- Click on the Start Button to begin the Field & Stream Survey.
- Enter the time of your visit to the store. You can find this mentioned on the purchase receipt you got from the store. Additionally, specify whether the purchase was yours or on behalf of someone else.
- Ensure that you complete all the survey questions. Answer them honestly and accurately. After all, positive ones inspire them while the negative will see them improve.
- Eventually, you are the one who will get great customer satisfaction.
- Once you do that, you will receive a coupon worth $10.
Field & Stream Contact Details
1 Mall Rd #500, Barboursville, WV 25504, USA
CPFJ+4R Barboursville, 4, WV, USA
Call On- 1-877-614-9173
Field & Stream Near By Me Location
Field & Stream Reference Link
- For the official site of Field And stream Customer Feedback: Click Here
- For the official site of Field And stream: Click Here
- Terms Of Service: Click Here
The price upon completing the Field & Stream Store Survey is quite juicy. If you make a purchase worth $50, you will receive a discount of $10 using the validation code received after completing the survey.