Jack in the Box, founded in 1951 is one of the largest burger chains, with more than 2250 restaurants in 21 states. Jack in the box includes impressive range of burgers like Jumbo Jack, Ultimate cheeseburger and the sirloin burger. The Jack in the Box conducts the Customer Satisfaction Survey to know about the level of customer’s satisfaction and experience. For that, they ask the customers in the form of a survey.
By making the customers satisfied the company can thrive towards development. The objective of conducting these researches is to know the customer’s satisfaction level. So, the company can improve product quality and service offerings. They also offer rewards to the customers who complete the survey. The reward is promotional code that can be redeemed for two free tacos with a purchase during your next visit to Jack in the Box.
What is Jack in the Box Survey about?
Using Jack in the Box Survey, customers can openly share their dining experience along with their views and opinions on food quality, service etc.You must try to give the ratings based on your satisfaction level. The ratings starts from “Satisfied” to “Disappointed.” Answer the questions asked carefully and honestly so that you can complete the survey easily and quickly. There are various questions regarding the following topics.
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to clothes, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To improve the products and service offerings.
- To alarm the staff and workers in case anything is wrong.
- If there is any negative review, staff members will be warned so that they don’t repeat it again.
- To improve the quality of products and service offerings.
Jack in the Box Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must be a resident of United States to be eligible to participate in this survey
- You should have at least 18 years or more at the time of participation
- You must make a purchase to be eligible for this survey
- You must save your receipt in order to take the survey
- You must take the survey within 3 days of receiving your receipt
- Must use the coupon within 7 days after taking the survey
- One coupon for a guest per visit
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Coupons or receipts are Non-transferable
- Employees or employee-affiliates are not eligible.
How to complete the Jack Listens Survey?
To enter the jacklistens.com survey and get your free reward, follow these steps carefully. Make sure to have a recent receipt from Jack in the Box. If you don’t already have one, go make a small purchase (such as a drink) to obtain a receipt. Remember the receipt is valid for 3 days.
- Visit www.jacklistens.com website to begin the survey.
- Select your desired language (English or Spanish).
- Then enter the 14 digit survey code located on your receipt and click the “Right Arrow” button to start the survey.
- Throughout the survey questions will be asked based on your views and opinions on food quality, service etc.
- Be sure to answer the survey questions with your honest opinions.
- At the end of the survey, write down the validation code in the space provided on your receipt.
- Within 7 days of survey completion, bring your receipt to a Jack in the Box to redeem your survey reward with your purchase.
In exchange for taking the www.jacklistens.com survey, you will receive a code you can redeem for two free tacos at any Jack in the Box store.
For any queries and support you can contact online from
Or through mailing address:
JACK IN THE BOX INC.
Attn: Guest Relations
9330 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA