Jack in the Box was founded in 1951 which is one of the largest burger chains has more than 2250 restaurants in 21 states. Jack in the box includes an impressive range of burgers like Jumbo Jack, Ultimate cheeseburger and the sirloin burger.
The Jack in the Box conducts the survey to know about customer’s satisfaction and experience. So, they ask their customers to share their experience in the form of a survey. The objective of conducting these researches is to know the customer’s satisfaction level.
So that the company can improve product quality and service offerings. They also offer rewards to the customers as they complete the survey.
The reward is a promotional code that can be redeemed for two free tacos with a purchase during the next visit to Jack in the Box.
What is Jack in the Box Survey about?
Using Jack in the Box Survey, customers can openly share their dining experience along with their views and opinions on food quality, service, etc.
Answer the questions asked carefully and honestly so that you can complete the survey easily and quickly. There are various questions regarding the following topics:
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to clothes, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To improve the products and service offerings.
- If there is any bad review, staff members will be notified so that they do not repeat it again.
- To improve the quality of products and service offerings.
Jack in the Box Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must be a resident of the United States for this survey
- Should have at least 18 years or more at the time of participation
- The purchase is necessary for becoming eligible for the survey.
- You must keep your receipt safe for taking the survey.
- Within 3 days of purchase, you are required to take the survey.
- Must use the coupon within 7 days after taking the survey.
- One coupon for a guest per visit.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Coupons or receipts are Non-transferable.
- Employees or employee-affiliates are not eligible.
How to complete the Jack Listens Survey?
To enter the Jack Listens survey and receive your free reward, follow the below steps carefully. Make sure that you have a recent receipt from Jack in the Box.
If you don’t have one, just make a small purchase to obtain a receipt to enter the survey. Remember that the receipt is valid only for 3 days.
- Visit www.jacklistens.com website to begin the survey.
- Select your desired language (English or Spanish).
- Check 14 digit survey code and enter that given on the receipt. Click the “Right Arrow” button to begin the survey.
- Throughout the survey questions will be asked based on your views and opinions on food quality, service, etc.
- Answer all the questions asked throughout the survey with your honest opinions.
- Note down the code in the space provided on your receipt.
- Bring your receipt to a Jack in the Box to redeem your reward within 7 days of survey completion.
After taking the www.jacklistens.com survey, you will receive a code you can redeem for two free tacos at any Jack in the Box location.
Jack Listens Reference Links
- Jack In The Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.jacklistens.com
- Jack In The Box official Site: www.jackinthebox.com
Jack in the Box Survey Contact
- Phone: 1-858-571-2121
- Email: Jack In the Box Email
- Open Hours: Monday to Saturday 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Official Website: www.jacklistens.com
Jack In The Box Contact Details
Jack In The Box Inc.
United States – 92123-1516
+1 858 522 4716
Working Hours of Jack in the Box
- Monday Open 24 Hours
- Tuesday Open 24 Hours
- Wednesday Open 24 Hours
- Thursday Open 24 Hours
- Friday Open 24 Hours
- Saturday Open 24 Hours
- Sunday Open 24 Hours