JackListens wants to listen the reviews and feedbacks from their foodie lovers and thus introducedJackListens.com for their lovely customers.
Whether you get impressed or not, your reviews are welcomed by Jack In The Box Customer Satisfaction Survey. Jack in the Box wants to know your thoughts through JackListens.com
Building a brand and having such competitors in food products, the company surely wants to know about their customer satisfaction through the services provided.
If the menu needs to be customized by various flavors, whether the services provided needs any improvement, these are the concerns that company needs to know from their customers.
The survey is the bridge between the customers and company where the needs of customers are fulfilled for the progress in business and grossing their market.
About Jack In The Box:
Jack in the Box is the casual dining restaurant founded on February 21, 1951headquartered in San Diego, California.
It franchises and operates restaurants across the nation; in fact, it is one of the largest burger chains in the country, with more than 2,200 locations in 21 states and Guam.
The awesome range of burgers includes the Jumbo Jack, Ultimate Cheeseburger and the 100% Sirloin Burger, Jack in the Box is known for its fast service and great value. Additionally, it also serves products such as shakes, ice cream, chicken nuggets, salads, tacos, and sandwiches.
Best Food at Jack in the Box:
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded on February 21, 1951, by Robert O.Peterson in San Diego, California. Below, we have listed the best food items that are offered at Jack in the Box:
- Chicken Fajita Pita
- Southwest Chicken Salad
- Chiquita Apple Bites with Caramel Dip
- Breakfast Jack
- Chicken Nuggets
Jack Listens Survey Rewards:
The Jack Listens Survey gives customers the chance to give feedback on the service received and food selection from the burgers, tacos, and salads to the shakes and desserts.
By completing the survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem free 2 tacos with purchase on your next visit.
- A tablet, smartphone, laptop or desktop computer with an internet connection.
- A receipt from the restaurant that is no older than 3 days.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish in order to complete the survey.
How to Complete JackListens.com Survey?
- Type the www.jacklistens.com and visit this official link
- Choose your language.
- ‘Click Here To Continue’ button.
- Enter the 14 digit code that is printed on your receipt. Press the next arrow.
- Select the date and time of your visit. This information is already printed on your receipt.
- Indicate whether you went through Drive-Thru, Carry Out or Dine In.
- Continue answering the Jack Listens survey questions until you reach the last section where you will be asked for your contact details and given a validation code to write down.
- Write the code on your old store receipt.
- Redeem the code on your next visit to Jack In The Box to receive 2 free Tacos.
Working Hours of Jack in the Box
- Monday Open 24 Hours
- Tuesday Open 24 Hours
- Wednesday Open 24 Hours
- Thursday Open 24 Hours
- Friday Open 24 Hours
- Saturday Open 24 Hours
- Sunday Open 24 Hours
More of Jack in the Box
There are now 2,250 Quick Serve Restaurants in 21 states of America, and all this started in 1951 when Jack in the Box was founded and has since then grown to become one of the greatest burger chains in the USA.
Jack in the Box offers you its best sellers, namely Jumbo Jack?, Ultimate Cheeseburger and also the 100% Sirloin Burger, which are exceptional.
- Jack Listens Survey Page: www.jacklistens.com
- Jack in the Box Official site: www.jackinthebox.com
- Jack in the Box Coupons: http://www.jackinthebox.com/coupons
www jacklistens com Survey Rewards: Get free tacos on your next visit to the store.
- Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/jackinthebox
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jackinthebox/
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/jackinthebox?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JackBox
- Tumblr: http://jackinthebox.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jackinthebox