Kohl’s has started its first store in the year 1962. Kohl’s is a very familiar name for the people of the United States of America. Customers can find a variety of products like shoes and clothing in their stores. They supply their products at the best prices without any additional charges with an affordable price for the customers.
It is also very easy for the customers to replace any item which they do not like or is damaged. They are very fast to collect and return the item. The customer is not required to pay any fee while returning the item. The headquarters of this company is situated in Milwaukee city. There are many branches working in every state of the USA.
Kohl’s Supermarket organizes the Kohl’s Survey at the online portal at www.kohlslistens.com where the users get a big opportunity to give their honest Feedback and win some huge Rewards by taking the Kohl’s Experience Survey.
What is the Kohl’s Survey about?
Kohl’s Survey is nothing but getting the feedback and suggestions from the Kohl’s Customers Shopping at their Store. With the help of this Kohl’s Listens survey, the company can understand about your comfort and problems at the shopping store.
And they also want to know about what you feel at the store cleanness and environment when you visit the Kohl’s Supermarket.
Kohl’s want to serve you in a better way before at the store so that customers do not face any problems at the Supermarket and are satisfied with their visit. With this survey, they to improve their service grow to the next level.
Kohl’s Corporation values the suggestions and opinions of their customers. They take the survey from them to provide a better experience in the future. The customers can share their valuable feedback about the following.
- Pricing of the products that you bought.
- Staff’s behavior and assistance at the store.
- Staff services at the counters.
- Cleanliness and hygiene of the place.
- Miscellaneous questions about the Kohl’s store.
Kohl’s Survey Rules and Requirements
- You must have the purchase receipt from the store. The receipt will contain a survey code that will be asked before starting the Survey.
- You must have a device with a working internet connection.
- The survey is only accessible to the citizens of the USA.
- This survey only allowed for users with age 18 or above to take the online Survey.
- Kohl’s Survey provides you the option to select the preferred language as English or Spanish.
- One user can take kohl’s Survey by using the one purchase receipt.
- Users are not allowed to convert their coupon code into cash or gift cards.
- Staff members, officers, directors, and their immediate family members of Kohl’s company are not allowed to take this survey.
How to complete Kohl’s Survey?
The following are the steps to perform Kohl’s Survey online.
- First, visit the official online survey website at kohlslistens.com
- Then you have to input the store number and access code.
- After entering you have to take the survey and give an honest answer to all the survey questions.
- After that, you have to submit your answers.
- When you submit the survey then the Validation Code will be displayed on the screen.
- You can save this code Validation Code by writing it on your purchase receipt.
- Finally, you have completed the Survey now you can to visit the Kohl’s Store to use the discount Validation code.
Kohl’s Survey Rewards
Upon Completing the Survey Successfully the company offers you to receive the Kohl’s 10% discount coupon code or validation code.
If users want to receive this validation code then they must share their loyal and honest feedback about their experience to this Kohl’s Survey. Customers can easily take this survey and earn these rewards by completing the survey.
Kohl’s Contact Details
- Kohl’s Website: http://www.kohls.com/
- Kohl’s Local Ad: http://kohls.shoplocal.com/
- Kohl’s Email: Kohl’s Contact Form
- Open Hours: Monday – Saturday 07:00 AM – 09:00 PM
Sunday 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
Kohls listens Phone Numbers:
- General Customer Service: (855) 564-5705
- Yes2You Rewards: (855) 564-5751
- Kohl’s Charge: (855) 564-5748
- Gift Cards & Fundraising Cards: (855) 564-5748 (store purchase) / (866) 887-8884 (online purchase) / (800) 653-1774 (corporate)
Kohls listens Social Media:
Kohl’s Map Location
Kohl’s Reference Link.
- Official Site Of Kohl’s Customer Satisfaction Survey: Click Here
- Official Site Of Kohl’s: Click Here
- Kohl’s Online Survey Solution: Click Here
- Reward Terms: Click Here
What time does Kohl’s Hours open and close?
|Monday||9 AM – 10 PM|
|Tuesday||9 AM – 10 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM – 10 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM – 10 PM|
|Friday||9 AM – 10 PM|
|Saturday||8 AM – 11 PM|
|Sunday||9 AM – 9 PM|