Little Caesar Enterprises Inc. is the third largest pizza chain in the United States. Constant growing and maintaining a position in the market is very important for the company. The company offers surveys where they collect information in the form of feedback from their customers to improve and become the first largest pizza chain in the US.
In the survey, questions about satisfaction at the restaurant, food quality, accuracy in order, speediness in order, simplicity of purchases and payment, the behavior of employee and information about the new varieties customers would like to try are also collected and used to introduce new kinds of stuff which would be liked by most of their customers.
There are 2 methods for attempting this survey and getting entered in sweepstakes:
- Online Survey– This is done with a receipt with only one entry per receipt.
- Offline survey– This is done through a mail. Only one entry is permitted per mail.
Terms and conditions
There are terms and conditions guiding participants of the Little Caesars Listens Survey. It is important that all participants have knowledge of these guidelines. They are:
- You can participate without a purchase.
- You must be 18 years and above to participate.
- You must be a resident of the f US to participate or District of Columbia.
- You must enter the online survey within 3 days of your purchase at Little Caesars.
- The survey entry period is one month.
- You can only enter 1 time per month for the online method.
- You can only enter 2 times per month for the offline method.
- All information and answered must be given honestly.
Steps for the online survey at little caesars
Participating in the online Little Caesars survey is quite easy. You only need a good internet connectionist and your receipts then you are good to go. The steps for completing the online survey are:
- Purchase any Little Caesars restaurant product.
- Properly keep your receipt to enter the survey.
- Visit the official customer experience survey website www.littlecaesarslistens.com
- Then select a language to continue.
- Select the Little Caesars store you visited.
- Carefully follow the instructions given to complete the customer survey.
- Opt into the Sweepstakes.
- Complete the registration form.
- Then submit as directed.
- You automatically will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the applicable Monthly Entry Period.
Steps for the offline survey at Little Caesers
If you want to enter without making a purchase, you’ll need to make a mail-in entry, which is limited to 2 entries per monthly entry period. To do this:
- Get a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper.
- Write your full name.
- Give your residential address.
- Add your contact details like phone numbers and email.
- Include your birthdate on the paper.
- Then mail your paper to “Little Caesars Listens to ™ Rewards,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5085, Department 832964, Kalamazoo, MI 49003
- You will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the applicable Monthly Entry Period.
When you take the Little Caesars Listens survey to give the company feedback, you have the chance to win a huge $15,000 prize each monthly survey period. 6 grand prizes awarded, 1 awarded per month Grand prize awarded every month is a $15,000 cheque.
Experiencing any issues with an online or offline survey?
Contact the Little Caesars customer care service via 1-800-722-3727. For questions and more inquiries visit the closest Little Caesars to you.
So, whenever you visit Little Caesars for a bite of delicious pizza, do take the receipt. Spend a few minutes to take the survey which may give you a chance to win free pizzas for full one year. Does it sound interesting? If yes, go take a break and enjoy your favorite pizza. Come back and go for a survey to win and provide valuable feedback to the company.