Mariano’s fresh market has many of the daily visitors. There are chances that you will surely have shopped at one of their stores. The thing you might not be known is that they have a Survey called Mariano’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
If you complete the survey, you get a chance to participate in the Sweepstakes Draw. Also, it is free to take and you will just require a recent purchase receipt to get started.
Information Related to the Surveystyle="text-align: justify;">There will be various questions that will be presented to you that will help the company to improve Mariano’s overall service quality. And will also help them in knowing the customers’ point of view. There will be questions regarding:
- Cleanliness of the place
- Quality of the good
- How are the staff responses and how much they were helpful
- Availability of the item
- The service quality at the Store
yle="text-align: justify;">There are several requirements that you will need to meet and fulfill in order to complete the survey and get the rewards.
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must have a recent purchase receipt of the Mariano’s fresh market
- Your age should be at least 18 to complete Mariano’s survey
- You should not be working at any of the places owned by Mariano’s.
- All the questions in the survey must be answered accurately and honestly. You should just answer as per your own personal experience. Even if you feel anything wrong about the ratings, you can rate it accordingly. You will still get the reward. So, just make sure you answer honestly.
Also, please note that you can’t exchange the reward with anything else and neither you can sell the reward to any other person in exchange of anything. Only the person who has completed the survey will be able to use it. In this way, the reward will only belong to you and no one else.
Steps to Complete the Surveye="font-size: 12pt; font-family: georgia, palatino, serif;">
- First of all, You will need to go to the official website of the Mariano’s Customer Satisfaction Survey by going at marianosexperience.com
- Once you go there, you can select the language that you are comfortable with.
- After selecting your preferred language, you can click on start and you will be asked for the survey number and the date of your purchase.
- Both of these things will be printed on the receipt that you got from your recent visit to the Store. Enter all of the information carefully and click on the next button
- As soon as you click on the next button, the survey will be started and you will be asked various questions to rate the staff, food, quality, service, cleanliness and various other things
- Lastly, you will be asked if you would take the visit at the store again or not
- Once you answer all the questions, you will be asked to rate the store based on your overall experience from the last visit
- Next, there will be several details that you will need to fill it up
- Also, they will ask you for the contact information.
- Make Sure you type the correct email address and other contact information
- If you win the Sweepstakes draw, you will be contacted using the contact information that you have just provided.
What are the Rewards?lign: justify;">Once you successfully complete the survey, you will get a chance to enter into the Sweepstakes Draw, where you can win $100 or $5000 gift card. This only applies if you completed the full Survey.
There is one grand prize of $5000 and there are 700 prizes of $100. Both of these rewards will be available in form of Gift cards.
Mariano’s Contact Detailslign: justify;">Mailing Address
Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc.
PO Box 473
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Mariano’s Store Contact Information: justify;">Web Services
Online Circular – Concerns about the online circular, please call 1-866-742-6728
Store Locator – Any issues regarding the Store Locator, please call 1-866-742-6728
Web Services – Questions about the shopping list, recipes, printable coupons, surveys, comment forms or any other general website concerns, please call 1-866-742-6728
Gift Cards – Gift card balance or order status inquiries, please call 1-866-742-6728