McDonald’s is one of the most renowned names in the fast food restaurant industry. There are countless reasons why McDonald’s plays the favorite for many on their list, may it be their delicious hamburgers, chicken McNuggets and the tasty happy meal. You name it, McDonald’s finds a way, to enrich it’s a menu to fly beyond your expectations; leaving you exclaiming, “I love it.”
McDonald’s always puts their customer satisfaction at the top; it wants to know how people feel about their experience, their inputs about the quality of food, genuine remarks of how to improve the popular services if they are lacking in meeting the customer’s expectations.
To truly interact with every McDonald’s goer, the company has come up with surveys for garnering feedbacks for the enhancement of areas that need a look.
A survey, is it really worth your time?
It sure is, McDonald’s is one among the leading fast-food companies and wants to be the best in the game. Through McDvoice survey, it would accumulate numerous honest and upfront feedbacks, either positive or negative, about its employees, facilities, restaurant environment, menu, and many other fields to make your next trip to McDonald’s a delightful time.
It is also a way to reach out to the customers to develop a consistent connection of goodwill.
McDonald’s is offering customers who take part in the McDvoice survey a variety of free choice of food; you can either choose between a food product or a special discount on your next order.
How to take the McdVoice survey Online?
Here, you will know how to take part in the Mc D Voice survey. The first essentiality to be known is that the survey can be taken at www.mcdvoice.com. It is McDonald’s official website for its customer satisfaction survey. The survey consists of questions, asking you to deliver genuine feedback on your experience at McDonald’s.
McDonald’s is open to criticism, and the customers will even have the liberty to apprise about the mix-up’s and issues bothering them concerning the fast food giant.
Requirements for taking part in the McDonalds survey
These are a few requirements that should be met before taking part in the survey; these are just a few necessities that would lead to a productive outcome. They are:
- A valid receipt of your purchase at McDonald’s, dating back to a maximum of 7 days with a 26-digit survey code.
- The receipt could be used only once for the survey and wouldn’t be taken into the validation if used again.
- It would help if the surveyor were at least 13 years old, with a device that has a stable internet connection, so there wouldn’t be a possibility of any technical errors.
- When you start the survey, there is an option of choosing a language you want to continue in. It would help if you chose a language either English or Spanish; it is up to your comfort.
- Your geographical area will also be taken into consideration before going forth. As of now, residents in The United States of America or the District of Colombia are eligible.
- You can participate up to 5 surveys a month and not more than that.
- You will able to claim your reward up to 7 days, after receiving a code, after the completion of the survey.
- If you forget to claim your earned reward within the given time, your confirmation code will no longer be valid at the McDonald’s stores.
Kindly note that if you don’t meet any one of these requirements, you would not be eligible to take the survey. It is highly mandatory that you do.
Procedure to complete the www.Mcdvoice.com survey
- Go to the official site for the McDonald’s survey www.mcdvoice.com.
- Enter the 26-digit survey code located in the middle of your receipt. Key it in with utmost precision, so later on, it wouldn’t lead to any difficulties.
- If you can’t locate the code on your receipt, Click on “If you don’t have a 26 survey code, click here”, where you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you will be asked a series of questions regarding the details of the receipt including the total bills, purchases, branch of the McDonald’s from where you have received the bill.
- Once, you proceed into the survey, be honest and sincere about your answers.
- You will be asked questions regarding your experience, service, facilities in the restaurant, the menu, quality and quantity considering the prices, your interaction with the staff members and their attitude as well as behavior towards you, and your overall honest feedback.
- If you face any little discomfort due to the staff or the services offered, do feel obliged to let McDonald’s knowledge of the incident.
- Do not go back; refresh after hitting the submit option.
- After finishing the feedback survey, you will be given a confirmation code.
- This confirmation code is essential in claiming your reward, that was promised by McDonald’s before the survey.
- You could use the confirmation code to receive your reward on your next purchase at McDonald’s.
- While purchasing your next order, hand the confirmation code to the staff over at the register counter to get your free product or discount.
- You can attempt only five surveys a month.
- If you face any problem, do contact the McDonald’s helpline service where McDonald’s line operators will guide/help you in solving the problem at hand.
The time invested in taking this survey will indeed be beneficial for McDonald’s to work on their customer’s satisfaction. A group of individuals will contemplate upon the feedbacks and reviews to work on problems and difficulties faced by their customers.
So, it would give the food chain a chance to improve their service to the best and form an overall assessment of McDonald’s stand-in satisfying its customer’s needs.
Receiving a word back from its customers and paving the way for implementation of better services is what McDonald’s hopes for. So, the next time, you visit McDonald’s, feel comfortable and relaxed while giving your valuable feedback, as it will be for the better running of the food chain and your satisfaction
MacDonalds Contact Details
Mail – Optional Investments
McDonald’s Shareholder Services
P.O. Box 6006
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6006
1-800-621-7825 (The U.S.A, U.S. Territories & Canada)
1-312-588-4110 (TDD for the hearing impaired)
1-800-564-1904 (DSPP/DRIP) – Individual Retirement Accounts
McDonald’s Shareholder Services: 630-623-7428McDonald Touch Details
McDonald’s Corporate Speech : 2111 McDonald’s Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523
McDonald’s Phone Number: 1-800-244-6227
MCDVOICE UK Contact Details
McDonald Galashiels: +44 1896 754450 ( Open till 12:00 am )
McDonald Boston: +44 1205 361307 ( Open 24 Hours )
McDonald Edinburgh: +44 131 226 3872 ( Open 24 Hours )
MCDVOICE USA Contact Details
McDonald Avon: +1 317-272-6926 ( Open till 12:00 am )
McDonald Pinellas Park, FL: +1 727-576-6772 ( Open 24 Hours )
McDonald Waveland, MS: +1 228-467-1294 ( Open 24 Hours )
McDonald’s official social media
MacDonalds Near By Me Location
MacDonalds Useful Link
- Official Site For MacDonalds Customer Feedback Survey: Click Here
- Official site Of MacDonalds: Click Here
- For Official Rules: Click Here
Benefit 🎁🎁 : Get a free food or discount offer during their next McDonald Canada visit.
Benefit 🎁🎁 : You may win McDonalds BigMac & Fries for £1.99 after doing an online survey