- 1 What is Long John Silver’s Survey about?
- 2 Long John Silver’s Survey Rules
- 3 How to complete Long John Silver’s Survey?
- 4 Long John Silver’s Survey Rewards
Long John Silver’s Restaurant is one of the famous Restaurants in America for providing Sea Food. A franchise, Jim Patterson, of the Jerrico Company was entrusted to start the first Long John Silver’s in 1969. He helped the chain expand to more than 600 locations by 1976. Always the Long John Silver Restaurant serves the tasty fast-food for the users.
Unlike all the Restaurants, the Long John Silver’s Restaurant is not limited for serving the food. In addition to that, at every place of the Long John Silver’s Restaurant, customers can ring the Captain’s Bell if they like the food in the Restaurant. The day to day users for the Long John Silver Restaurant is increasing a lot.
The main reason for the increase in the customers is the quality of the seafood which they serve. Long John Silver’s is offering customer’s survey name as Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey with an opportunity to win the Validation Code to redeem when we take My Long John Silver’s Experience Survey.
What is Long John Silver’s Survey about?
My Long John Silver’s Experience Survey is a marvelous opportunity for the esteemed consumers of Long John Silvers to provide sensible feedback about the quality services in addition to accomplishing excellent offers which can be redeemed on next visit for example if you take Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey by visiting there official website www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com you can redeem your price.
Long John Silver’s provides its valued customers an opportunity to record their feedback and suggestions through this customer satisfaction survey and provided them with enriched food experience. The Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey includes questions about the following:
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent experience at Long John Silvers.
- Quality of service.
- Satisfaction with the price.
- The behavior of staff.
- The speed of service.
- The accuracy of order.
- Any issues or problems during the visit.
Long John Silver’s Survey Rules
The rules for completing the Long John Silver’s Survey are listed below:
- The survey is available for the residents of the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
- In order to access the survey, a recent receipt from a visit to Long John Silvers is required.
- The users must be minimum 13 years old in order to participate in Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey offered by Long John Silvers.
- The users must have a basic understanding of English.
- The survey must be taken within a week after your recent visit at Long John Silvers.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in Long John Silver’s Survey.
- The users are not allowed to sell or transmit their validation code coupon.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by one person at a visit.
- The validation code won at the end of the mylongjohnsilversexperience survey is valid for only 30 days so it must be made sure that the offer is redeemed within this time frame.
How to complete Long John Silver’s Survey?
The only method through which customers can participate in this Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is to enter online by visiting www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com and entering the survey code provided at the top of the receipt.
The users will be asked a number of questions while he is taking an online survey using www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com, at the end of Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey you will get the validation code.
The steps involved in completing the My Long John Silver’s Experience Survey are as follows.
- Go to the website of Long John Silver’s Survey at www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com.
- Enter the Long John Silver’s survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey the users will be asked about the location they visited on their most recent visit to Long John Silvers.
- Then the customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit to Long John Silvers and choose from option ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked to rate the speed of service, the accuracy of the order and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- Then the users will be asked to list down any problems, issues or concerns they faced during their visit to Long John Silvers.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the mylongjohnsilversexperience survey.
- After completion of the My Long John Silver’s Experience Survey, the users will be provided with a coupon code which can be redeemed on next visit.
Long John Silver’s Survey Rewards
By completing the Long John silver’s experience survey by Long John Silver’s available at www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com participants are able to win Validation Code to redeem which can be used to claim on your next visit to Long John Silvers.
Users can win a different prize at the completion of the My Long John Silver’s Experience Survey and win Validation Code to Redeem at Long John Silvers on their next visit by redeeming that code.
- Long John Silver’s Customer Feedback Survey Link: www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Long John Silver’s Official Site: www.ljsilvers.com
- Customer Support Mailing Address: 9500 Williamsburg Plaza, Suite#300, Louisville, Kentucky, United States – 40222.
- Customer Support Phone Number: +1 502 327 1200, +1 502 815 6100
Family Dollar Feedback Survey Social Media site:
Long John Silver’s Near By Me Location
Long John Silver’s restaurants are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Working Hours of Long John Silver’s
- Monday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM