Payless ShoeSource, the American shoe retailer based in Dallas, Texas was founded by the cousins, Shaol and Lewis Poze in 1956. The Company is privately owned by the Golden Gate Capital and Blum Capital. The company became Public in 1961 named Volume Shoe Corporation and in 1979, it joined the May Department Stores Company.
By the year 1980, the company became popular with the name Payless in the United States for its Pro Wings line, equipped with Velcro lines and was made of lace.
Payless ShoeSource offers a great opportunity for its customers to participate in the Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey available at www.tellpayless.com, where customers can provide their genuine feedback based on the experience they had from their visit in the store.
The survey helps the company in understanding the shop services and preferences of the customers. It helps the company in understanding the needs of the customers and also their feedback. Taking part in the survey, the customers can win discount coupons just for providing their valuable feedback.
What is Payless Survey about?
The survey is a great opportunity for both the company and the customers of the Payless. The customers can provide their true and honest feedback about the quality of services and in return, they can win offer coupons as rewards. The Survey includes important questions related to:
- Quality of services
- The behavior of the Staff
- Product quality
- Any issues faced during the visit to the store
- Level of satisfaction at the Payless store
Rules and Regulations for Payless Survey
The rules for the Survey are listed below:
- The Survey is only available for the residents of United Kingdom and United States.
- A validation code is required to participate in the Survey. The code can be found on the receipt that you got from your last purchase at the Store
- The users should be over 18 years of age at the time of participation in the Survey.
- The Survey is available only in Spanish and English.
- Family members, employees, Sponsors, and partners are not allowed to participate in the Survey.
- The discount coupons cannot be sold or exchanged in any case
- The customers can only redeem one offer during their visit.
- The coupon code is valid for a limited period and you need to redeem it between the limited time frame.
How to Participate in the Payless Survey?
Customers can participate in the online Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey by visiting the official website www.tellpayless.com. Follow the steps given and give the answers to the questions asked during the survey genuinely and also provide the asked information correctly. At the end of the Survey, you will be provided with coupon code. Steps to follow to complete the Survey:
- Visit the official Payless Survey website at www.tellpayless.com
- You will be asked about the store location and the time you visited the store for which you have the receipt.
- After providing the asked details, the customers will be asked to rate the quality of the services, speed, accuracy, product quality and level of satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- You can choose from highly satisfied with highly dissatisfied according to your experience.
- You can also report any kind of issues you faced during your last visit to the stores.
- After you complete the survey, you will get a coupon code that you can redeem in your next visit.
After you complete the Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will receive a mail containing the reward coupon that you will be able to redeem on your next visit at any Payless Store.
For more information and questions, please contact:
Payless customer care number:-1-877-474-6379
Email – [email protected]
Payless Survey official link:-www.tellpayless.com
A complete survey guide providing you with the benefits of the survey and how to complete the survey in a proper way by following the step by step instructions you can get a chance to win a discount code to redeem.