Publix is a grocery store chain in the United States of America. It is the largest regional chain in the U.S. They have over 700 branches across the U.S. They perform an online survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which help them to remain dedicated for the provision of quality and better services to the customers. The grocery chain asks the customers to give their valuable feedback about their experience with Publix. They also reward the customer with an attractive reward for giving their valued time to take part in the survey.
What is the Publix Survey about?
The survey can provide necessary information to the Publix about the satisfaction level of the customers. The survey consists of various questions regarding the following topics;
- Quality of the products at the store
- The behavior of the staff
- Cleanliness and neatness of the store
- The speediness of the delivery of services
- Overall experience and satisfaction of the customer
- Facing any problems etc.
You will have to rate all of these questions at the scale of 1 to 5 based on your previous experience. Make sure you rate all the questions correctly and honestly for the improvements in the system.
Rules and requirements
In order to take part in the survey, you will have to full fill the following requirements;
- Your age must be 18 or above
- You must be the resident of one of the following U.S state
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- You must have the Publix purchase receipt
- You rate the questions correctly and honestly based on your experience with Publix
- You have basic knowledge of English or Spanish language
- The survey is online; therefore, you must have a mobile/laptop/pc with an internet connection.
- You can use one Publix purchase receipt one time for a survey
- Employees of Publix and their families members are not eligible to take part in the survey
How to complete the Publix Survey?
In order to complete the survey, you will have to follow some steps. Below are given the survey steps.
- To start the survey, go to the official website of the Publix Survey; publixsurvey.com.
- Next, you will have to select language; the survey will be available in English or Spanish language.
- Enter the store number, survey code and timestamp found on the front of your Publix purchase receipt. The store number is 4 digit number located at the end of the receipt, the survey number is a 16-digit number below the store number and timestamp is 4-digit number placed at the bottom of the receipt along with the date.
- Click the “Next” button and Publix Survey will be started.
- Rate all questions from your experience. Make sure you rate the questions correctly and honestly based on your experience with Publix.
- After rating all questions, provide your following personal information;
- Telephone Number
- Now you have successfully completed the survey, you will be eligible for sweepstakes draw. And you will get a reward if you win the draw.
Once you complete the survey, your name will be entered for sweepstakes draw. There is a reward of $1000 gift card. If you win the draw, you will be informed on the telephone number, which you used to take part in the Publix Survey.
If you find any kinds of problem in filling the survey, you can contact on the following contact detail;
- Publix Survey Customer Service Helpline: +1 800 242 1227
- Publix Survey Customer Service Address: Publix Super Markets Inc. PO Box 407 Lakeland, Florida United States – FL33802-0407