Alex Grass opened the first ever store of Rite Aid Pharmacy in Pennsylvania in the year 1962. The Pharmacy store has become the most prominent drug store in the US East coast. It is also the third largest store in the country.
Many people do not know that Walgreens tried to buy out Rite Aid in 2015 for $9.6 billion, but was stopped by the US government with anti-trust law.
About Rite Aid Survey
Rite Aid Customer Survey is to get feedback from the customers that they can use to improve on the experience of customers. During the survey, customers are asked questions on their last visit to any rite aid store and they also get the chance to win a prize.
Rite Aid Survey Requirements
There are certain things that need to be in check to complete the survey. They are the basic requirements:
- A sound laptop, personal computer or mobile phone
- Good internet or wifi connection
- To enter via the online method, you need a valid receipt.
- The age can be 18 years or above.
Rite Aid Survey Rules
There are certain rules that govern the rite aid survey. These rules are:
- No purchase is needed to enter.
- Not available for Florida residents
- Not available for anyone affiliated with Rite Aid including employees and employee family members
- Only legal residents of the United States are qualified to participate.
- Max 3 online entries/ month but unlimited mail-in entries allowed
- For the complete survey rules, see the following link
How to Take The Rite Aid Survey?
There is no need to make a purchase to enter the survey. However, to enter online you must have made a purchase and use your receipt to enter. To enter without a purchase, use the mail-in option.
How To Enter the ride aid survey Online?
- Make a purchase at a Rite-Aid store and save your receipt
- Go online to the Rite Aid online survey page at http://storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Fill out the online customer experience survey
- Congrats, you’re entered!
- You can only do the online entry a max of 3 times a month, however.
How To Enter into the Survey Mail?
- Give a handwritten note containing your full name, address, your age and phone # on a postcard
- First-class mail the postcard to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
You may enter an unlimited number of times per month via this method, just be aware you may only enter once per postcard. This means if you want to enter by postcard 4 times a month, you would need to fill out and send 4 separate postcards.
The prizes are a grand prize and a first prize. One grand prize ($1000 cheque) is awarded once a month during the survey period. Then ten first prize ($100 cheque) is also awarded once a month during the survey period.
How To Request a Winner’s List
After participating, you can request a winners list by writing a letter to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer”, Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616
Contact Rite Aid on Phone: 1 (800) 748-3243.