TimHorton is a fast food company that deals in coffee hot beverages cold beverages and donut items. It is considered as one of the most famous Brands in Canada.
What is the TellTims survey about?
Different companies organize online survey to improve their standards so that they can attract more customers towards them with the help of better policies and ease, similarly TimHorton has started a survey to improve their liabilities and customer services. The purpose of this online survey includes some basic points that are given below:
- Customer’s satisfaction, with the latest visit to TimHorton Cafe and Bakeshop
- Comfort with the cost of things available at TimHorton
- Quality of service
- The accuracy of order
- The discipline and code of conduct of staff
- The rapidity of service
- Any issues or difficulties during the visit at Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop
There are some requirements you have to in your mind while participating in the survey.
- You need to have a system like a Laptop, PC or Mobile with a dependable internet connection in order to access the TellTims Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- You need to have a recent receipt from your nearest Tim Hortons Cafe with the survey code furnished at the top in order to get entry to the TellTims Survey.
- You must have a simple understanding of English or Spanish language.
- The customers have to be minimal thirteen years old in order to take part in TellTims Guest Satisfaction Survey provided by Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop.
You have to follow some basic rules from below:
- The survey is accessible for the residents of the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- In order to get right of entry to the survey, a current receipt from a visit to Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop is required.
- The survey ought to be taken within a week after your current visit to Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries are no longer eligible to take part in Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop Survey.
- The customers are no longer allowed to sell or transmit their validation code coupon.
- Only a single offer can be redeemed by way of one man or woman at a visit.
- The validation code received at the top of the TellTims survey is valid for solely 30 days so it has to be made positive that the code is redeemed inside this time frame.
How to complete TellTims online survey?
Here I’m going to tell you about the survey’s process of completion.
- Visit your nearest Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop outlet and make a purchase.
- You will get a validation code that will allow entering the TellTims Guest Satisfaction Survey will be furnished at the top of the receipt.
- Go to the official website of Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop or click on the provided link for Survey at telltims.com.
- Enter the Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After coming into the survey the users will be asked about the nearest location of Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop that was visited by the user.
- Then the customerwill be requested to share his experience of his latest visit to Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop and select the option ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfaction.
- Then the customers will be requested to rate the velocity of service, the accuracy of the order and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the customer will be requested about the interior environment and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the workforce
- Then the users will be requested to list down any problems, issues or problems they faced for the duration of their visit to Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop.
- Answer all these questions without a doubt and submit the TellTims survey.
- After completion of the TellTims Survey, the users will be supplied with a coupon code which can be redeemed on next
By completing the telltims.com the participants will be able to win a Validation Code. This validation code can be used to redeem a gift for your next visit to Tim Horton.
You can contact TellTims for any questions or queries at the number given below: