- 1 Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
- 2 Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules:
- 3 Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements:
- 4 Step by step guide to the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 5 Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Gifts and Rewards
Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
The Home Depot is the biggest discount retailer in the United States. It is famous for construction and home improvement products. The company is offering its customers the chance to take part in the Home Depot customer satisfaction survey found at www.homedepot.com/survey.
This quick and easy to do the survey is designed to measure customers’ satisfaction with the services and goods they received the last time they visited a Home Depot store.
The company is popular for selling a wide variety of home décor products with thousands of discounted name brand products available at all of the stores.
The Home Depot is trying to establish the platform where a customer can tell about their requirements. If you are the regular customer of Home Depot then you must take part in a survey.
You can get amazing opportunity to gain the $5,000 Home Depot gift card. Also, this will enable Home Depot to connect with address and consistently improve customer needs and expectations, maintain a successful brand reputation in order to build long-term relationships.
About Home Depot:
The company is founded in the year 1978. The vowed to provide the quality and unique product for home improvements. The first two stores of the Home Depot opened in 1979 in metro Atlanta. Today, Home Depot has thousands of folds in almost every big-box retail store in America.
The Home Depot has branches in 50 states that include United States Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and all 10 provinces of Canada.
The company is also a retailer of home improvement and construction products. The company is conducting customer satisfaction survey at www.homedepot.com/survey and giving the opportunity to win a cash prize every month.
Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules:
Before taking part in the survey one must understand the purpose of the survey. Hence there is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the survey.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- Always check whether the offer is available at that location or not.
- Different offers are available at different location and time, you must check for ongoing offers in order to fetch best one.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
- You can not use same email address multiple times.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Home Depot store.
- The receipt should not be so old and it should contain invitation code.
- You have to write the coupon code on the receipt and show in the store in order to get the discount.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- The validation code cannot be converted into the cash prize or gift.
Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements:
The customers need a recent receipt from the Home Depot to access the Home Depot customer satisfaction Survey.
To answer the questions the receipt should have survey invitation and survey id code. In the survey, you need to answer some questions about your visit to Home Depot store.
- Valid and recent receipt with survey invitation code.
- Familiarity with languages like English, French, and Spanish.
- Availability of devices like computer or mobile.
- Sound internet connection.
Step by step guide to the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
Once you fulfill all the criteria, now you can take part in the survey. These are some of the important steps to complete Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Please visit the official website of the Home Depot www.homedepot.com/survey.
- You can start survey by clicking next button.
- The webpage will appear in the by English initially, but you can change languages as French, English, and Spanish as per your convenience.
- Now please provide the ID and password as shown in the receipt.
- Enter the zip code of your residence and time and date as per mention in the receipt.
- You have to provide complete address of the store in order to get discount there.
- Press next button to take part in the actual survey, in the survey you have to answer the simple questions about the quality of product and customer services.
- Share the information about the list of products you ordered on your last visit.
- You can share your experience at Home Depot store.
- Share all your feedback honestly, it helps the company to know about your satisfaction level.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- You can tell about issues you faced and recommendation in the comment box, but it’s completely optional.
- At the end of the survey, you will get the coupon code, note that coupon code to redeem the offer.
- You may need to provide your name and contact details in order to redeem the offer.
Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Gifts and Rewards
Home Depot survey not only helps the customer in sharing their views but also enable them to win great offers and gifts. The survey includes a simple question to know customer satisfaction. The main aim of Home Depot is to provide comfort and welcoming environment to their customers.
So, at the end of the customer satisfaction survey, they provide coupon codes to the customers. So, that customers can get a gift card for a $5000 on their next visit.
There are many links available to take part in the Home Depot customer satisfaction Survey, but visiting the official site of Home Depot is always recommended. Here is the list of links.
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules:
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners:
Previous www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion winners
Congratulations to all the previous winners of the Home Depot Opinion survey, they now have $5,000 to spend at their favorite Home Depot store.
Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Consumer: A. Gelston – Stamford, CT
Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Professional: J. Yerger – Mechanicsburg, PA
Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Consumer: E. Ott – Hawthorne, CA
Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Professional: L. Leppek – Birghton, MI
Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Consumer: V. Spellman – St. Charles, IL
Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Professional: W. Higdon – Atlanta, GA
Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Consumer: C. Nappi – West Palm Beach, FL
Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Professional: G. Javier – El Dorado Hills, CA
Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Consumer: J. Breedlove – Grants Pass, OR
Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Professional: K. Arsenault – Burtonsville, MD
Q1 2014: Nancy H. – Edmonton, AB
Q4 2013: Melanie T. – Montreal, QC
Q3 2013: Scott S. – Niagara Falls, ON
Q2 2013: Catherine B. – Bethany, ON
Q1 2013: Chris W. – Cambridge, ON
Home Depot Customer Service Number
- Home Depot Customer Service: 1-800-466-3337
- [email protected]
- 770-384-4646 (U.S.)
- 416-386-5847 (Canada)
- (81) 81-55-68-69 (Mexico)
Home Depot Social Media:
- Home Depot Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Blog: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Twiter: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Mobile App: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Youtube: CLICK HERE
Home Depot hours Of Operations Today
|DAYS||What time does Home Depot open||What time does Home Depot Close|
|Monday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
This is the whole procedure of Home Depot customer satisfaction Survey. This survey can help the company in building future decisions and enhancing the quality of the product.
It also helps you to share your experience with the services at the Home Depot store, and the company gets to know about customers expectation.